Discover each and every one of the charms that Cala d’Or has to offer and relax at OLA Apartamentos Es Ravells d’Or
If you have already decided that your next holiday destination will be Mallorca, and more specifically Cala d’Or we want to recommend you some curiosities about this small town next to Santanyi.
1. The origin of Cala d’Or goes back to the year 1933, date in which it was decided to build an urbanization with the architectural style of the houses of Ibiza and that was given the name of Cala d’Hort, although later it ended up being derived as which is now known as Cala d’Or.
2. The essential places that you cannot miss during your visit to Cala D’Or are the following:
– The Fortin
– The Church of Santa María del Mar
– Cala Ferrera
– Visit to Porto Petro
– Routes through the Mondragó Natural Park
3.The best time to visit Cala d’Or is during the summer and if possible during its Jazz Festival that brings together a large number of jazz music lovers
4. The typical products and food that should not be missed are: “cocas”, “arroz brut”, “ensaimadas” and “sobrasada”.
5. Among the many activities you can do in Cala d’Or, the following stand out:
– Spend the day on the beach
– Boat visits
– Tour the center
– Go out at night
From OLA Hotels, we recommend choosing OLA Apartamentos Es Ravells d’Or as your place to enjoy your stay in Mallorca, located in one of the best beach areas of Mallorca and where you can also find a large swimming pool, an outdoor bar and a complete program of animation and activities for the whole family with the aim of enjoying not only the exterior of the hotel but also the interiors in a relaxed and comfortable way